December 09, 2015
CULVER CITY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–NantOmics, a leading molecular diagnostic company and a member of the NantWorks ecosystem of companies, today announced that three posters describing the molecular profiling of tumors from patients enrolled in five clinical trials will be presented at the 2015 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), being held December 8 to 12, 2015 in San Antonio, Texas.
“NantOmics is committed to providing oncologists with actionable information through comprehensive molecular analyses,” said Shahrooz Rabizadeh, Chief Scientific Officer at NantOmics, “Our data at SABCS showcase the significant benefits of analyzing the combination of DNA sequencing and RNA sequencing, together with quantitative proteomics to help bring novel and more effective personalized treatments to patients with cancer.”
Details of the presentations are listed below and available on the SABCS website:
- Title: “Quantitative HER family proteins assessment as prognostic and predictive biomarkers in the EGF30008 clinical trial”
- Poster Session: P3-07-08, Thursday, December 10, 2015, 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Location: Exhibit Hall A and B
- Title: “Integrating whole exome sequencing data with RNA-seq and quantitative proteomics to better inform clinical treatment decisions in patients with metastatic triple negative breast cancer”
- Poster Session: P6-05-08, Saturday, December 12, 2015, 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Location: Exhibit Hall C
- Title: “Integrating whole genome sequencing data with RNA-seq, pathway analysis, and quantitative proteomics to determine prognosis after standard adjuvant treatment with trastuzumab and chemotherapy in primary breast cancer patients”
- Poster Session: P6-04-14, Saturday, December 12, 2015, 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Location: Exhibit Hall C
NantOmics, a member of the NantWorks ecosystem of companies, delivers molecular diagnostic capabilities with the intent of providing actionable intelligence and molecularly driven decision support for cancer patients and their providers at the point of care. NantOmics is the first molecular diagnostics company to pioneer an integrated approach to unearthing the genomic and proteomic variances that initiate and drive cancer, by analysing both normal and tumour cells from the same patient and following identified variances through from DNA to RNA to protein to drug. NantOmics has a highly scalable cloud‐based infrastructure capable of storing and processing thousands of genomes a day, computing genomic variances in near real‐time, and correlating proteomic pathway analysis with quantitative multi‐plexed protein expression analysis from the same micro‐dissected tumour sample used for genomic analysis.For more information, please visit www.nantomics.com and follow Dr. Soon‐Shiong on Twitter @solvehealthcare.
NantWorks, LLC, founded by renowned physician scientist and inventor of the first human nanoparticle chemotherapeutic agent Abraxane®, Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong, is the umbrella organization for the following entities: NantHealth, NantMobileHealth, NantOmics, NantBio, NantCell, NantPharma, NantCapital and NantCloud. Fact-based and solution-driven, each of NantWorks’ division entities operates at the nexus of innovation and infrastructure.
The core mission of NantWorks is convergence and a systems approach to human biology: to develop and deliver a diverse range of technologies that accelerates innovation, broaden the scope of scientific discovery, enhance ground-breaking research, and improve healthcare treatment for those in need. NantWorks is building an integrated fact-based, genomically and proteomically -informed, personalized approach to the delivery of care and the development of next generation diagnostics and therapeutics for life threatening diseases such as Cancer, Infectious Diseases and Alzheimer’s. For more information please visit www.nantworks.com and follow Dr. Soon-Shiong on Twitter @solvehealthcare.
View source version on businesswire.com.